Your Business’ CASH FLOW SOLUTION!
Every industry deals with hard to move inventory or unsold down time. For example:
- Advertisers have unsold advertising space;
- Airlines, theatres or sporting events have unsold tickets, empty seats;
- Retailers have unsold stock and end of line goods;
- Services have unfilled appointments or unbilled hours;
- Restaurants have unsold tables during off-peak days,
- Hotels have unsold rooms;
- Laborers have unsold jobs, unbilled hours;
- Manufactures have unsold production;
- Printers have down time on printing presses.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Businesses offer their unsold goods and services in the online Equal Dollars Exchange Marketplace and receive Equal Dollars trade credits as payment.
2. Businesses can then use those trade credits to purchase other goods and services within the exchange (see a list of the businesses currently in the exchange here); often times products they normally would pay for using US Dollars.
- Gain access to a brand new customer base
- Pay for expenses with new sales
- Become part of a loyal network of local businesses
- Interest-free financing (trade credits)
- Highlight existing products and pilot new products
- Participate in an exclusive and innovative community-building program
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN THE EXCHANGE
- Business card printing
- Graphic design services
- Cleaning service
- Snow removal
- Tech Support
- Accounting services
- Catering services
- Much more!
HOW TO JOIN
To learn more about the Equal Dollars Business Exchange, register online or contact Sara Reed at (215) 951-0300, ext. 3712 or at email@example.com to learn more about the Equal Dollars Business Exchange!